On Fox News, KT McFarland is interviewing former commanding-general Daniel P. Bolger, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan.
- McFarland asks Bolger what the US got wrong. What is Bolger’s response?
- According to Bolger, what mistake did the US make after the successful shock and awe operations?
- McFarland asks if the US has anticipated the insurgencies. What’s Bolger’s answer to this?
- According to Bolger, has the US failed to draw lessons from the Vietnam war?
- What does Bolger consider the best strategy to fix the current situation?
- What message does Bolger have for the soldiers (and their relatives) who have fought in the wars so far?