Complete the sentences using will or be going to. Add a suitable verb too.
‘Do you have any plans for next Saturday?’ -‘Yes, I __________a friend of mine. I haven’t seen his new house yet.
Answer: am going to see / am going to visit / ‘m going to visit
- ‘Your cellphone is ringing. I ______it for you.’
- ‘Why are you carrying an axe?’ -‘I bought it for my dad. He _____down a tree in our backyard.’
- ‘Where are they going?’ -‘They ______their son to school.’
- ‘Dad, there’s a problem with my bike again.’ -‘Come here, I _____it for you.’
- ‘I think it ______tonight. Look at those clouds!’
For the answers, click here.